Yakima County Marriage Licenses

List of Yakima County Marriage Licenses

Search for Yakima County, WA marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Yakima County Marriage License 128 North 2nd Street Yakima WA 98901 509-574-1400

Grandview City Hall 207 W 2nd St Grandview WA 98930 509-882-9200

Grandview Health Department 1000 Wallace Way Grandview WA 98930 509-882-2094

Granger City Clerk 102 Main Street Granger WA 98932 509-854-1725

Harrah City Hall 11 East Pioneer Street Harrah WA 98933 509-848-2432

Mabton City Clerk 305 Main St Mabton WA 98935 509-894-4096

Moxee City Hall 255 West Seattle Avenue Moxee WA 98936 509-575-8851

Naches City Hall 600 2ND St Naches WA 98937 509-653-2647

Naches Town Hall 29 E 2nd St Naches WA 98937 509-653-2647

Selah City Clerk 115 West Naches Avenue Selah WA 98942 509-698-7328

Selah City Hall Ste 1, 115 W Naches Ave Selah WA 98942 509-698-7333

Sunnyside City Clerk 818 East Edison Avenue Sunnyside WA 98944 509-837-3997

Tieton City Hall 418 Maple Street Tieton WA 98947 509-673-3162

Toppenish City Clerk 21 West 1st Avenue Toppenish WA 98948 509-865-2080

Toppenish Health Department 518 West 1st Avenue Toppenish WA 98948 509-865-2725

Union Gap Clerk 102 West Ahtanum Road Union Gap WA 98903 509-576-8911

Wapato City Clerk 205 East 3rd Street Wapato WA 98951 509-877-2334

Wapato City Hall 205 East 3rd Street Wapato WA 98951 509-877-2334

Wapato Health Department 620 West 1st Street Wapato WA 98951 509-877-0474

Yakima City Hall 129 North 2nd Street Yakima WA 98901 509-575-6000

Yakima County Clerk 128 North 2nd Street Yakima WA 98901 509-574-1430

Yakima Town Hall 5000 West Lincoln Avenue Yakima WA 98908 509-966-0930

Zillah City Hall 503 1st Avenue Zillah WA 98953 509-829-5151

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: County Auditor's Office

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 17 with parental consent and under 17 with a court order

3. Cost/fees: $57-$68; varies by county

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: Yes

8. License Valid: 60 days

9. Waiting Period: 3 days

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: No

12. Divorce/Widow: Yes, with disclosure

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: No

Questions/Answers about Yakima County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in Washington, both members of the couple must visit the County Auditor's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. In some counties, you can begin the paperwork in advance and submit it online or by mail, but you will still have to go to the County Auditor's Office in person to receive the license. If you submit it by mail, you will have to submit a signed and notarized affidavit. You will have to meet certain requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have received the marriage license, you must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. Your officiant will complete the marriage license and submit it to the proper county authority for recording.

How do I get a marriage license in Yakima County, Washington?

You will need to visit the County Auditor's Office to apply for a marriage license. You may be able to submit the paperwork online or by mail prior to your visit. Both members of the couple must show proof of age, provide valid photo identification, and pay the fee.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Washington?

A marriage license can cost between $57 and $68, depending on the county. The license is valid anywhere in the state of Washington.

How old do you have to be to get married in Yakima County?

In Washington, individuals who are 18 years of age or older may get married. Individuals under the age of 18 can get married with parental consent and/or a court order, depending on their age.