Grant County Marriage Licenses

List of Grant County Marriage Licenses

Search for Grant County, WA marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Grant County Marriage License 35 C Street Northwest Ephrata WA 98823 509-754-2011

Coulee City City Hall 501 West Main Street Coulee City WA 99103 509-632-5331

Electric City City Hall 10 Western Avenue Electric WA 99123 509-633-1510

Ephrata City Hall 121 Alder Street Southwest Ephrata WA 98823 509-754-4601

Grand Coulee City Clerk 306 Midway Avenue Grand Coulee WA 99133 509-633-1105

Grand Coulee City Hall 306 Midway Avenue Grand Coulee WA 99133 509-633-1150

Grant County Superior Court 35 C Street Northwest Ephrata WA 98823 509-754-2011

Hartline City Hall 941 Willard Street Hartline WA 99135 509-639-2606

Mattawa Town Hall GOVERNMENT Way Mattawa WA 99349 509-932-4037

Quincy Town Clerk 104 B Street Southwest Quincy WA 98848 509-787-3523

Royal City City Hall 445 Camelia Street Northeast Royal WA 99357 509-346-2263

Soap Lake City Hall 239 2nd Avenue Southeast Soap Lake WA 98851 509-246-1211

Warden City Hall 121 South Main Avenue Warden WA 98857 509-349-2033

Warden City Hall 201 South Ash Avenue Warden WA 98857 509-349-2326

Wilson Creek City Clerk 254 Railroad Street Wilson Creek WA 98860 509-345-2531

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: County Auditor's Office

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 17 with parental consent and under 17 with a court order

3. Cost/fees: $57-$68; varies by county

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: Yes

8. License Valid: 60 days

9. Waiting Period: 3 days

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: No

12. Divorce/Widow: Yes, with disclosure

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: No

Questions/Answers about Grant County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in Washington, both members of the couple must visit the County Auditor's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. In some counties, you can begin the paperwork in advance and submit it online or by mail, but you will still have to go to the County Auditor's Office in person to receive the license. If you submit it by mail, you will have to submit a signed and notarized affidavit. You will have to meet certain requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have received the marriage license, you must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. Your officiant will complete the marriage license and submit it to the proper county authority for recording.

How do I get a marriage license in Grant County, Washington?

You will need to visit the County Auditor's Office to apply for a marriage license. You may be able to submit the paperwork online or by mail prior to your visit. Both members of the couple must show proof of age, provide valid photo identification, and pay the fee.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Washington?

A marriage license can cost between $57 and $68, depending on the county. The license is valid anywhere in the state of Washington.

How old do you have to be to get married in Grant County?

In Washington, individuals who are 18 years of age or older may get married. Individuals under the age of 18 can get married with parental consent and/or a court order, depending on their age.