Garfield County Marriage Licenses

List of Garfield County Marriage Licenses

Search for Garfield County, OK marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Garfield County Marriage License 114 West Broadway Avenue Enid OK 73701 580-237-0232

Covington City Clerk 224 West Main Street Covington OK 73730 580-864-7428

Enid City Hall 401 West Owen K Garriott Road Enid OK 73701 580-234-0400

Fairmont Town Hall 602 Main Street Fairmont OK 73736 580-358-2282

Garber City Clerk 437 Main Street Garber OK 73738 580-863-2254

Garfield County Health Department 2501 Mercer Dr Enid OK 73701 580-233-0650

Lahoma City Hall 215 Main Street Lahoma OK 73754 580-796-2600

Lahoma Town Clerk 215 Main Street Lahoma OK 73754 580-796-2930

North Enid Town Hall 220 Redwood North Enid OK 73701 580-234-5941

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: County Court Clerk's Office

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 16 with parental consent

3. Cost/fees: $50, or $5 with premarital counseling

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: Yes

8. License Valid: 10 days

9. Waiting Period: No

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: No

12. Divorce/Widow: 6 month waiting period after divorce

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: No

Questions/Answers about Garfield County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in Oklahoma, both members of the couple must visit a County Court Clerk's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. You will have to meet certain requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have received the marriage license, you must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. Your officiant will complete the marriage license and submit it to the County Court Clerk's Office within five days of your ceremony in order for the marriage to be recorded.

How do I get a marriage license in Garfield County, Oklahoma?

You will need to visit the County Court Clerk's Office to apply for a marriage license. Both members of the couple must show proof of age, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. The license is valid anywhere in the state of Oklahoma.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Oklahoma?

A marriage license costs $50 in Oklahoma. However, if you attend premarital counseling, the fee is reduced to $5.

How old do you have to be to get married in Garfield County?

You must reach the minimum age of 16 to get married in Oklahoma. Individuals who are under the age of 18 must have parental consent to get married.