Creek County Marriage Licenses

List of Creek County Marriage Licenses

Search for Creek County, OK marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Creek County Marriage License 317 East Lee Avenue Sapulpa OK 74066 918-224-4084

Bristow Clerk 110 West 7th Avenue Bristow OK 74010 918-367-5537

Creek County Clerk 124 West Broadway Street Drumright OK 74030 918-224-3921

Creek County Health Department 1808 South Hickory Street Sapulpa OK 74066 918-224-5531

Creek County Health Department 420 East Broadway Street Drumright OK 74030 918-352-9581

Creek County Health Department 408 West 4th Avenue Bristow OK 74010 918-367-3341

Creek-County Clerk 317 East Lee Avenue Sapulpa OK 74066 918-227-4909

Depew City Hall 407 Main Street Depew OK 74028 918-324-5251

Drumright City Hall 122 West Broadway Street Drumright OK 74030 918-352-2610

Kellyville City Hall 410 East Buffalo Street Kellyville OK 74039 918-247-6160

Kiefer City Hall 401 Indiana Avenue Kiefer OK 74041 918-321-5925

Mounds City Hall 1317 Commercial Avenue Mounds OK 74047 918-827-6711

Oilton City Hall 101 East Main Street Stroud OK 74079 918-862-3202

Sapulpa City Hall 425 East Dewey Avenue Sapulpa OK 74066 918-224-3040

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: County Court Clerk's Office

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 16 with parental consent

3. Cost/fees: $50, or $5 with premarital counseling

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: Yes

8. License Valid: 10 days

9. Waiting Period: No

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: No

12. Divorce/Widow: 6 month waiting period after divorce

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: No

Questions/Answers about Creek County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in Oklahoma, both members of the couple must visit a County Court Clerk's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. You will have to meet certain requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have received the marriage license, you must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. Your officiant will complete the marriage license and submit it to the County Court Clerk's Office within five days of your ceremony in order for the marriage to be recorded.

How do I get a marriage license in Creek County, Oklahoma?

You will need to visit the County Court Clerk's Office to apply for a marriage license. Both members of the couple must show proof of age, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. The license is valid anywhere in the state of Oklahoma.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Oklahoma?

A marriage license costs $50 in Oklahoma. However, if you attend premarital counseling, the fee is reduced to $5.

How old do you have to be to get married in Creek County?

You must reach the minimum age of 16 to get married in Oklahoma. Individuals who are under the age of 18 must have parental consent to get married.