Oneida County Marriage Licenses

List of Oneida County Marriage Licenses

Search for Oneida County, NY marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Annsville Town Clerk 4225 New York 69 Taberg NY 13471 315-337-0345

Annsville Town Hall 9196 Main Street Taberg NY 13471 315-336-1295

Ava Town Hall 11468 State Route 26 Ava NY 13303 315-942-5669

Barneveld Village Clerk 8520 Old Poland Road Barneveld NY 13304 315-896-4514

Clayville Village Clerk 2505 Foundry Pl Clayville NY 13322 315-839-6222

Clinton Village Clerk 100 North Park Row Clinton NY 13323 315-853-5231

Florence Town Hall 11897 THOMPSON Cors Camden NY 13316 315-245-0696

Lee Town Clerk 5808 Stokes Lee Center Road Lee Center NY 13363 315-336-3438

Marcy Clerk 8801 Paul Becker Road Marcy NY 13403 315-768-4800

Marcy Town Hall 8801 Paul Becker Road Marcy NY 13403 315-768-4800

Oneida County City Hall 301 West Dominick Street Rome NY 13440 315-337-0073

Oneida County Clerk 800 Park Avenue Utica NY 13501 315-798-5404

Oneida County Health Department 406 Elizabeth Street Utica NY 13501 315-798-5747

Remsen Clerk 10540 Academy Road Remsen NY 13438 315-831-5332

Remsen Town Hall 10540 Academy Road Remsen NY 13438 315-831-5558

Rome City Hall 198 North Washington Street Rome NY 13440 315-838-1709

Sangerfield Town Clerk 1084 New York 12 Waterville NY 13480 315-841-4884

Schuyler Town Clerk 2090 Highway 5 Utica NY 13502 315-733-7458

Sherrill City Hall 377 Sherrill Road Sherrill NY 13461 315-363-2441

Sylvan Beach Village Clerk 808 Marina Drive Blossvale NY 13308 315-762-4844

Trenton Town Hall 102 Mappa Avenue Barneveld NY 13304 315-896-4517

Utica City Hall 1 Kennedy Plaza Utica NY 13502 315-792-0113

Vernon Town Hall 4305 Peterboro Street Vernon NY 13476 315-829-2422

Western Town Hall 9219 Main Street Westernville NY 13486 315-827-4548

Whitestown Town Hall 8 Park Avenue Whitesboro NY 13492 315-736-0564

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: City, Town, or Borough Clerk's Office

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 16 with parental consent and 14 with a court order

3. Cost/fees: $35-$40

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: Yes

8. License Valid: 60 days, or 180 days for military

9. Waiting Period: 24 hours

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: Yes

12. Divorce/Widow: Yes, with disclosure

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: No

Questions/Answers about Oneida County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in New York, both members of the couple must visit a City, Town, or Borough Clerk's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. You may also begin the paperwork online, but you will have to visit a Clerk's Office to finish the process. You will have to meet certain requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have received the marriage license, it is valid after 24 hours, and you must perform a marriage ceremony before the license expires. Your officiant will complete the marriage license and submit it to the Clerk's Office to be recorded.

How do I get a marriage license in Oneida County, New York?

You will need to visit the City, Town, or Borough Clerk's Office to apply for a marriage license. You can also begin the application online. Both members of the couple must show proof of age, provide photo identification, and pay a fee.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in New York?

In New York City, the marriage license fee is $35. Everywhere else in New York, the fee is $40.

How old do you have to be to get married in Oneida County?

You must reach the minimum age of 14 to get married in New York. Individuals under the age of 18 can get married with parental consent and/or a court order, depending on their age.