Crawford County Marriage Licenses

List of Crawford County Marriage Licenses

Search for Crawford County, KS marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Crawford County Marriage License 602 North Locust Street Pittsburg KS 66762 620-231-0380

Arcadia City Hall 106 East Race Street Arcadia KS 66711 620-638-4344

Arma City Clerk 701 East Washington Street Arma KS 66712 620-347-4125

Cherokee City Hall 210 South Vine Street Cherokee KS 66724 620-457-8426

Crawford County Clerk PO Box 249 Girard KS 66743 620-724-6115

Crawford County Health Department 410 East Atkinson Avenue Pittsburg KS 66762 620-231-5411

Frontenac City Hall 315 East McKay Street Frontenac KS 66763 620-231-9210

Pittsburg City Hall 201 West 4th Street Pittsburg KS 66762 620-231-4100

Walnut City Hall 404 Willow Street Walnut KS 66780 620-354-6794

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: District Court Clerk's Office

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 15 with court order

3. Cost/fees: $85.50

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: Yes

8. License Valid: 6 months

9. Waiting Period: 3 days

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: No

12. Divorce/Widow: Yes, with disclosure

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: Yes

Questions/Answers about Crawford County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in Kansas, both members of the couple must visit a District Court Clerk's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. You will have to meet certain age requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have received the marriage license, you must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. Your officiant will fill out the marriage license and submit it to the judge or clerk of the District Court that issued the license.

How do I get a marriage license in Crawford County, Kansas?

You will need to visit the District Court Clerk's Office to apply for a marriage license. Both members of the couple must prove their age, provide photo identification, and pay a fee.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Kansas?

In Kansas, the fee for a marriage license is $85.50. This fee must be paid in cash.

How old do you have to be to get married in Crawford County?

You must reach the minimum of 15 years of age to get married in Kansas. Individuals who are under the age of 18 must have parental consent and/or a court order.