Twin Falls County Marriage Licenses

List of Twin Falls County Marriage Licenses

Search for Twin Falls County, ID marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Twin Falls County Marriage License 630 Addison Avenue West Twin Falls ID 83301 208-736-4004

Buhl City Clerk 203 Broadway Avenue North Buhl ID 83316 208-543-5650

Cassia County Health Department 2311 Burley Avenue West Buhl ID 83316 208-678-8221

Castleford City Clerk 354 Main Street Buhl ID 83316 208-537-9161

Hansen City Clerk 388 Main Street South Hansen ID 83334 208-423-5158

Idaho Health Department 1020 Washington Street North Twin Falls ID 83301 208-734-5900

Kimberly City Clerk 242 Highway 30 Kimberly ID 83341 208-423-4151

South Central Public Health District 1020 Washington Street North Twin Falls ID 83301 208-737-5900

Twin Falls City Clerk 321 2nd Avenue East Twin Falls ID 83301 208-735-7274

Twin Falls County Clerk PO Box 126 Twin Falls ID 83303 208-736-4004

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: County Clerk or Recorder's Office

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 16 with parental consent, or under 16 with parental consent and a court order

3. Cost/fees: $30-$50; varies by county and day of the week

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: No

8. License Valid: Does not expire

9. Waiting Period: No

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: No

12. Divorce/Widow: Yes, with disclosure

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: No

Questions/Answers about Twin Falls County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in Idaho, both members of the couple must visit a County Clerk or Recorder's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. You will have to meet certain age requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have received the marriage license, you can perform a marriage ceremony immediately. The license does not expire; however, if you do not hold a marriage ceremony within one year of receiving the license, contact the Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics to update the license. Your officiant will fill out the marriage license and submit it to the county authority, and you will receive a certified marriage certificate as proof of marriage.

How do I get a marriage license in Twin Falls County, Idaho?

You will need to visit the Count Clerk or Recorder's Office to apply for a marriage license. Both members of the couple must prove their age and identification with valid forms of ID, and pay a fee. The license is only valid in Idaho and it does not expire.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Idaho?

A marriage license can cost between $30 and $50, depending on the county and the day. Many counties raise rates on Saturdays. The fee must be paid in cash.

How old do you have to be to get married in Twin Falls County?

You must reach the minimum of 18 years of age to get married in Idaho without additional consent forms. Individuals who are under 18 must have the consent of their parents, guardian, and/or a court order.