Gentry Marriage Licenses

Search for Gentry AR marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Gentry Town & City Halls

The Town Hall or City Hall is the chief administrative office that runs a town or city. Town and City Halls often maintain vital records related to their municipality, including records on marriage licenses and marriage certificates. In some locations, marriage records are available online or can be requested with an online form.

Colcord City Hall 107 East Main Street Gentry AR 72734 918-326-4200

Highfill Town Hall 15036 Arkansas 12 Gentry AR 72734 479-736-1211

Springtown Town Hall 17678 Main Gentry AR 72734 479-736-2599