Search for Nassau County FL marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.
Nassau County Marriage License 191 Nassau Place Yulee FL 32035 904-548-4600
Callahan City Hall 1960 South Kings Road Callahan FL 32011 904-879-1835
Fernandina Beach Health Department 1620 Nectarine Street Fernandina Beach FL 32034 904-548-1860
Fernandinho City Clerk 204 Ash Street Fernandina Beach FL 32034 904-277-7305
Florida Health Department 96135 Nassau Place Yulee FL 32097 904-548-1830
Florida State Health Department 1015 South 14th Street Fernandina Beach FL 32034 904-879-6606
Florida State Health Department 1015 S 14th St Fernandina Beach FL 32034 904-548-1830
Hilliard Town Hall 15859 West Co Road 108 Hilliard FL 32046 904-845-3555
Nassau County Clerk 76347 Veterans Way Yulee FL 32097 904-548-4600
Nassau County Clerk 1943 South Mickler Street Callahan FL 32011 904-879-2916
Nassau County Health Department 211 PECAN St Hilliard FL 32046 904-845-3899
Nassau County Health Department 30 South 4th Street Fernandina Beach FL 32034 904-548-1800
Yulee Health Department 86014 Pages Dairy Rd Yulee FL 32097 904-548-1880
1. Apply where: County Clerk's Office
2. Minimum Age: 18, or 16 with parental consent or when the couple has or is expecting a child
3. Cost/fees: $93.50, or $61.00 for residents who complete the premarital course
4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification
5. Blood test / Physical Test: No
6. Residency Requirement: No
7. Witnesses: No
8. License Valid: 60 days
9. Waiting Period: No, for non-residents or for residents who complete an official premarital course; residents who do not complete the course must wait 3 days
10. Same-sex marriage: Yes
11. Marriage between cousins: Yes
12. Divorce/Widow: Yes, with official documents
13. Proxy Marriage: No
14. Common Law Marriage: No; but common law marriages prior to January 1, 1968 are still recognized as valid
What do you have to do to get married?
To get married in Florida, both members of the couple must visit a County Clerk's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. You will have to meet certain age requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have submitted the application, you will either receive the license immediately if you are not a Florida resident or you are a resident and have completed the official premarital course. Florida residents who do not complete the course must wait 3 days. You must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. Your officiant will fill out the marriage license and submit it to the required government recording agency.
How do I get a marriage license in Nassau County, Florida?
You will need to visit the County Clerk's Office to apply for a marriage license. Both members of the couple must meet the age requirement, present valid forms of identification, and pay a fee.
How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Florida?
Non-residents and residents who choose not to participate in the official premarital course must pay $93.50. Resident who complete the premarital course pay a discounted rate of $61.
How old do you have to be to get married in Nassau County?
You must reach the minimum age of 16 to get married in Florida. Individuals who are between 16 and 18 must have parental or guardian consent to get married, or the couple must have or be expecting a child.