Search for Flagler County, FL marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.
Flagler County Marriage License 200 East Moody Boulevard Bunnell FL 32110 904-437-7444
Beverly Beach Town Hall 2735 North Oceanshore Boulevard Flagler Beach FL 32136 386-439-6888
Bunnel City Clerk 200 South Church Street Bunnell FL 32110 386-437-7502
Bunnell City Hall 200 South Church Street Bunnell FL 32110 386-437-7500
Flagler Beach City Hall 105 South 2nd Street Flagler Beach FL 32136 386-517-2000
Flagler County Clerk 1769 East Moody Boulevard Bunnell FL 32110 386-313-4400
Flagler County Health Department 301 Doctor Carter Boulevard Bunnell FL 32110 386-437-7350
Palm Coast City Hall 160 Cypress Point Parkway Palm Coast FL 32164 386-986-3700
1. Apply where: County Clerk's Office
2. Minimum Age: 18, or 16 with parental consent or when the couple has or is expecting a child
3. Cost/fees: $93.50, or $61.00 for residents who complete the premarital course
4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification
5. Blood test / Physical Test: No
6. Residency Requirement: No
7. Witnesses: No
8. License Valid: 60 days
9. Waiting Period: No, for non-residents or for residents who complete an official premarital course; residents who do not complete the course must wait 3 days
10. Same-sex marriage: Yes
11. Marriage between cousins: Yes
12. Divorce/Widow: Yes, with official documents
13. Proxy Marriage: No
14. Common Law Marriage: No; but common law marriages prior to January 1, 1968 are still recognized as valid
What do you have to do to get married?
To get married in Florida, both members of the couple must visit a County Clerk's Office in person to fill out a marriage license application. You will have to meet certain age requirements, provide photo identification, and pay a fee. Once you have submitted the application, you will either receive the license immediately if you are not a Florida resident or you are a resident and have completed the official premarital course. Florida residents who do not complete the course must wait 3 days. You must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. Your officiant will fill out the marriage license and submit it to the required government recording agency.
How do I get a marriage license in Flagler County, Florida?
You will need to visit the County Clerk's Office to apply for a marriage license. Both members of the couple must meet the age requirement, present valid forms of identification, and pay a fee.
How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Florida?
Non-residents and residents who choose not to participate in the official premarital course must pay $93.50. Resident who complete the premarital course pay a discounted rate of $61.
How old do you have to be to get married in Flagler County?
You must reach the minimum age of 16 to get married in Florida. Individuals who are between 16 and 18 must have parental or guardian consent to get married, or the couple must have or be expecting a child.