Pinal County Marriage Licenses

List of Pinal County Marriage Licenses

Search for Pinal County, AZ marriage license rules and requirements. You can learn how to get a marriage license, a marriage certificate, or marriage records from your local Marriage License Office, Clerk, Health Department, or Town or City Hall.

Apache Junction City Hall 300 East Superstition Boulevard Apache Junction AZ 85119 480-982-8002

Casa Grande City Hall 510 East Florence Boulevard Casa Grande AZ 85122 520-421-8600

Casa Grande Clerk 510 East Florence Boulevard Casa Grande AZ 85122 520-421-8600

Coolidge City Clerk 911 S Arizona Blvd Coolidge AZ 85128 520-723-5361

Coolidge City Hall 130 West Central Avenue Coolidge AZ 85128 520-723-5361

Eloy City Clerk 628 North Main Street Eloy AZ 85131 520-466-7324

Florence Town Hall 775 North Main Street Florence AZ 85132 520-868-7500

Kearny Town Hall 912 Tilbury Drive Kearny AZ 85137 520-363-5547

Mammoth Town Hall 125 North Clark Road Mammoth AZ 85618 520-487-2331

Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court Pinal County - Florence Main Office 971 Jason Lopez Circle Florence AZ 85132 520-866-5300

Pinal County Health Department 110 N MAIN St Mammoth AZ 85618 520-487-2463

Pinal County Health Department 60 Main Street Superior AZ 85173 866-960-0633

Pinal County Health Department 119 West Central Avenue Coolidge AZ 85128 520-723-4174

Pinal County Health Department 575 North Idaho Road Apache Junction AZ 85119 480-982-6758

Pinal County Health Department 500 South Central Avenue Florence AZ 85132 520-866-7301

Superior Town Hall 199 North Lobb Avenue Superior AZ 85173 520-682-5752

About Marriage Licenses

Marriage License Application Requirements and Process:

1. Apply where: Justice Court or Clerk of the Superior Court

2. Minimum Age: 18, or 16 with parental consent. 15-year-olds can marry, with parental consent, birth certificates, and a court order.

3. Cost/fees: $76

4. Identification: driver's license, state-issued identification, passport, or military identification

5. Blood test / Physical Test: No

6. Residency Requirement: No

7. Witnesses: Yes

8. License Valid: 12 months

9. Waiting Period: No

10. Same-sex marriage: Yes

11. Marriage between cousins: Yes, if over 65

12. Divorce/Widow: Yes; no additional paperwork required

13. Proxy Marriage: No

14. Common Law Marriage: No

Questions/Answers about Pinal County Marriage Licenses

What do you have to do to get married?

To get married in Arizona, both members of the couple must visit a county Justice Court office in person to apply for a marriage license. You will have to meet certain age requirements, provide photo ID and Social Security numbers, and pay the marriage license fee. Once you have received the marriage license, you must perform a marriage ceremony while the license is still valid. After the ceremony, your officiant and witnesses must sign the marriage certificate and the officiant will mail it to the issuing court. Make sure there are no errors before sending a completed marriage license to the state. The court will furnish a certified marriage certificate as proof of marriage.

How do I get a marriage license in Pinal County, Arizona?

You will need to apply for a marriage license in person at the nearest Justice Court office. Both members of the couple must present proof of legal age, a current valid proof of identification, such as a driver's license or passport, and pay the marriage license fee.

How much does it cost to get a marriage license in Arizona?

The marriage license fee across all Arizona counties is $76. A traditional marriage license can be converted into a covenant marriage license for an additional $27. A certified copy of a marriage license can be obtained for $34.50.

How old do you have to be to get married in Pinal County?

You must reach the minimum age of 15 to get married in Arizona. Individuals who are under 18 are required to have parental or guardian consent, and 15-year-olds must also present a birth certificate and a court order.